Thursday, June 9, 2011

Ryan's First Pine Wood Derby

Well....I know that this post is way overdue. But I thought that I should sit and get caught up on my blogging today. We forgot to find someone to help us with making Ryan's car this year. Here is the end result of a last minute pine wood derby car.


He seemed pleased with the end results. But later that night he made sure to tell his dad that he wants to make a COOL car next year. His car was definately MOST ORGINAL!!!!


Look at all those cars. Ryan's BUS actually did alright. He was such a good sport about it. Casey has promised him that they will make a better car next year! You should have heard the crowed cheering for the SCHOOL BUS. Everyone said......"Ryan must really like school!" LOL 
We had so much fun! Ryan is looking forward to next year though. He has drawn his design for the car next year.


Look at my little CUB SCOUT! :)

1 comment:

The Medrano's said...

Hey, I like his Pine Wood Derby car!! Nothing wrong with being "Original"!