Friday, April 15, 2011

WOW!

Okay.... so its been a full year since I have updated this blog. I am going to try and make sure that I post monthly. I can't believe that it has been that long! During that year we moved back to the states and I am so happy that we did. I did not have the greatest experience over there in KOREA and I don't want to ever go back. I told Casey that if he recieved orders for Korea again that he would be going by himself. I hope that he doesn't though. I already have to deal with the possiblity of him going to Afganistan. I am not looking forward to that either. Casey just recieved his E7 ranking! I am so happy for him. His hard work and dedication to his job has been worth it. CONGRATS BABE! We also had an new addition to our family. Miss Rachel Elizabeth Heckert! She has been so much FUN. The kids all adore her and we have truely been blessed. Rebekah is one HAPPY young Lady. We all LOVE LOVE LOVE this sweet little Miss Rachel! :) I am currently preparing to finally attend COLLEGE. I am looking forward to it too. I never thought that I would be ready to go back to school. I am going to be a Dental Hygienist! Looking forward to this new challenge for me. I am going to start with only 2 courses and see how I do. Fingers are crossed that I do well. Many new goals have been set for all of us in the HECKERT family. Looking forward to achieving them.

4 comments:

FTAAE HECKERTS said...

Okay Alisha....lets see if I actually fixed this thing. :)

Pieces of me... said...

What a cutie!! We miss your family, and are so happy for you guys being able to be all together :)

Unknown said...

YAY!! So happy to see you blogging again!! :) SCHOOL!! I ADMIRE YOU. THAT'S AMAZING. I <3 that you inspire me.

The Medrano's said...

Yay, I can post now!!!! Little Rachel is soo cute! I want to see more of your family though...get on the ball girl chop chop lol;)